Beauty, Durability, and the perfect mix of features to meet your specific needs…
Window Depot of Utah is dedicated to making sure you have the highest quality of doors for your needs, and for your budget. Our doors have many features and advantages. So read below to learn more about our great doors and contact us to give you a free quote.
Here is a gallery of some of the doors we offer, click on a thumbnail to view the larger image:
- Decorative or clear glass – thermally sealed – provides exceptional insulation while allowing natural light into your home. Features a IO-year seal failure warranty.
- L-frame jamb units made of 18-gauge steel provide added security and ease of installation. (Replacement doors only)
- Foam compression weatherstripping creates a perfect, weather-tight seal between the door and the jamb for maximum energy efficiency.
- Steel lock reinforcement plate is available on doors with wood jambs for added protection against forced entry.
- Dexter® door hardware features a five year warranty against mechanical defects, five-year finish warranty and a Grade 3 rated deadbolt for dependable security. (Optional Schlage® decorative hardware shown)
- Patented adjustable strike plate permits easy adjustment to ensure your door seals perfectly and closes securely. (Replacement doors only)
- Eastern white pine jambs offer better finish quality and durability than typical yellow pine jambs. Jambs are end treated with anti-wicking barrier to discourage rot and insects. Features a five-year warranty. (New construction doors only)
- Brass tone ball-bearing hinges are engineered to eliminate door saggi Other hinge finishes are available to match your lock hardwareselection. (Other finishes available only with optional decorative lock hardware)
- Vinyl-coated aluminum clad wood jambs are offered in nine decorative colors for a totally maintenancefree system. (Optional for new construction doors only)
- Decorative accessories including peepsites, knockers, mail or magazine slots, and kickplates are available in finishes to match lock hardware. Features a lifetime finish warranty.
- A palette of 21 paint and eight stain finishes helps reflect your style. The specially formulated industrial coatings from Sherwin-Williams are factory applied and oven-cured to ensure a hard, durable finish that will last for years. Features a two-year warranty.
- Your door’s solid polyurethane core is five times more energy efficient than wood and is environmentally safe.
- Unique jamb/threshold system features a continuous composite base that will not rot or warp. Patented flexible seal forms an impenetrable water barrier. Extended sill and anti-wicking wood treatment help prevent water wicking. Features a five-year warranty.
- Tubular bulb and center fin weather stripping with outer fins to divert water from the door and threshold. Easily replaceable without removing door.
- Adjustable oak-look composite threshold allows simple height adjustment for perfect door alignment to seal out bottom drafts.
Window Depot USA entry doors are custom finished with specially formulated industrial coatings from Sherwin-Williams. The coatings are factory applied to ensure a beautiful, durable, finish that will last for years. Download above PDF to learn more about the different types of finishes.
Patio, Double Door, and Three Door Configurations
Patio doors can be configured as a two door system. These units feature one operating door and one fixed door. Double door units feature two operating doors with hidden head and foot bolts on the less-active door. Three door configurations consist of one operating door and two stationary units.
Classic Patio Door
Three Door System